Updated: Jul 31, 2019
I had a sorority event this past weekend that required me to cook a dish. Well... let me tell you, I HATE COOKING! So naturally I asked my sister for help! And after a little bit of begging and a whole lot of pleading, not only did she make some amazing twice baked potatoes, but she also made me a shirt that insinuated I did all the work! I think she may be competing for the best sister ever award. LOL
***BTW, you can purchase my shirt or one like it on the boutique page of this website!
Looking for a yummy side dish to serve with your baked chicken or an appetizer to serve at you next game night? Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes will please any crowd. I mean who doesn't love POTATOES?! Follow Brandie's recipe below!
Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
1 package Mild Cheddar Cheese (or your favorite cheese)
1 package Real Bacon Bits
Salt & Pepper
1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2.Clean potatoes, use a fork to poke each potato 4-5 times, and rub a generous amount of olive oil on each potato.
3. Place potatoes in oven for 45 minutes - 1 hour. Cook the potatoes until soft. (Be sure not to over cook.)
4. Cut potatoes in half and remove the inside. Scoop the potato into a mixing bowl. Leave the potato skins on the baking tray.
5. Mix 3/4 cup milk, 1/2 stick of butter, a cup (or 2) of cheese, a cup of bacon bits,and your favorite seasonings in a bowl.
6. Stir mixture, but DO NOT cream the potatoes. Leave a few potato chunks.
7. Scoop a generous amount of the mixture back into the potato skins.
8. Sprinkle cheese and bacon on top.
9. Bake potatoes at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
10. Remove from oven and ENJOY!
Happy Cooking :)
-Jalisa Nichole & Brandie G.