Updated: Jul 31, 2019
With less than 100 days left in 2018, when I would normally start planning my New Year's resolutions for 2019, I'm currently trying to check off the remaining goals of 2018. One of which is to be consistent with my Blog. Here are 21 questions (& answers) from me, Jalisa Nichole.
1. What quote do you live by?
Here are a few:
"Whatever you are be a good one," - Abraham Lincoln
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
2. What is your favorite color?
I have never really been able to choose one color and call it my favorite, it definitely depends on my mood. But if I had to pick I'd pick pink, green, purple, or yellow.
3. What is your greatest accomplishment?
Master's Degree :)
4. What is your biggest fear?
Well my newest fear is turtle (GIANT TURTLES), but my biggest fear is failure.
5. Do you have any regrets?
Absolutely! When people say they have no regrets, I think they're lying. There are many instances in my life where I rolled my eyes at my self over a dumb decision I made.
6. When is the last time you laughed out loud?
When my husband asked me why ladies wear flip flops with heels with a serious look on his face.
7.What has life taught you recently?
Life has taught me that no matter what plans you make, God's plan is always greater.
8. What are your short term goals?
30 by 30 list coming soon!
9. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be.
10. What is the next book you plan to read?
Brittany Renner's new book that's coming out this month.
11.What are you addicted to right now?
YouTube. It's bad too. I'm really invested in these people's lives.
12. What is something new you've started to do?
I've recently gotten into podcasts. My work commute is about 35 minutes so I've been listening to Podcast's instead of the radio lately.
13. What are some things you hate?
-Hearing things more than once
-Hearing people eat
14. What are your favorite drinks?
Coca Cola Classic from McDonalds preferably
Half & Half Lemonade & Sweet Tea from Sonic
Strawberry Mango Margarita from Chillis
15. If you had to give a TED TALK tomorrow, what would it be about?
It would definitely be about privilege and accountability.
16.What's the best 20 dollars you've ever spent?
This is such a good question, but I need more time to think!
17. Whats your idea of a perfect date?
Dinner, Movie w/Nachos, and Ice Cream in sweats!
18. Introvert of Extrovert?
19. Who is your current favorite Artist?
20. When are you most happy?
When I am around my husband, family, and friends
21. What is your favorite season?
Fall, of course.
There's a little about me! <3